Anatomy and Physiology Level 3 ITEC
Enjoy learning about human body and its systems in class and with other like minded individuals. An excellent course which is lead by our Sports Massage tutor who is great in teaching Anatomy.
The course covers:
- Cell Structure
- Skin Cellular Composition
- Muscular and Skeletal Systems
- Cardiovascular – Heart and Blood Circulation
- Lymphatic System – Lymph glands and production of Tissue Fluid
- Neurological System – Brain and Nervous Tissue
- Endocrine System – Main endocrine organs and role of hormones
- Respiratory System – Lungs and air pathways
- Reproductive system
- Urinary System – Kidneys and water metabolism
- Related pathologies of these systems
This course is aimed at learners who prefer to learn Anatomy and Physiology in class. Lessons are fun with lots of games and other interactive activities which makes this dry subject comes to life.
This course is accredited by ITEC. It is an internationally recognised qualification.
Learners do not need any prior qualifications to do this course.
You do need a good understanding of written and spoken English and enthusiasm to learn.
- Tutor led lessons
- Access to online learning portal
- Course book
- Exam fees
- Test papers / practice questions
Exams consists of 50 multiple choice question and pass mark is 50% with ITEC. Examination duration is 1hr.
Extra exam time is available to learners who have English as Foreign Language or with other special needs. Please inform us at the time of booking.
You may like to go on to the following courses once you have successfully completed this course.
• Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
• Diploma in Indian Head Massage
• Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage
• Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
• Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage
Item added to cart